- 2 1/2 cups sifted almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
In a separate bowl add:
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup yacon syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla (for fresh, open and scrape the inside of the vanilla bean out into the bowl)
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Cinnamon essential oil
Mix all these ingredients together.
Add the bowl of dry ingredients, mix, mix.
- 1 cup nut pieces of your choice.
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or pieces (I use Lily’s brand which is dark chocolate chips sweetened with stevia or Gnosis dark chocolate bars which is sweetened with coconut sugar and I break the chocolate into pieces). All chocolate is found on Amazon.
Form dough into same sized round balls and pat down slightly to form cookie shape. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.