- 1 cup finely ground walnuts
- 3 tbs. ground golden flax meal
- 3 tbs. coconut butter
- 1 drop Young Living cinnamon essential oil
- Add the cinnamon essential oil to the coconut butter, mix.
Mix all ingredients together well, especially paying attention to the coconut butter so there are no chunks. Pat down firmly into a square baking dish. (I used the Pampered Chef stone, square pan).
- 2 cups grated zucchini (squeeze some of the liquid out).
- 8 dates
- 1/2 cup finely ground raw pecans
- 1/3 cup finely ground raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tbs. cinnamon
- 3 tbs. raw almond butter
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots (my favorite Made in Nature).
- 1 vanilla bean (slit the bean down the middle and scrape out the black seeds).
- 3 drops Young Living lemon essential oil
Grind up the dates to make a paste. Mix in the lemon essential oil. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Spread on top of the crust in the square baking pan. Keep these bars in the freezer. They will cut better and will never freeze solid because of all the nut oils. Let them firm up in the freezer so they are easy to cut.