- 4 cups cooked Great Northern beans
- *My Grandmother always used dried Great Northern beans. Soak the beans overnight. The next day she would then cover the beans with water, throw in a whole stalk of celery and fresh rosemary (I used 3 – 2 inch sprigs), cover the pot with a lid, and cook until tender (about an hour). If the water evaporates, add more water. You can use some of the bean stock as your broth. If you wish, use a 15 oz. can of beans instead.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 whole bulb of roasted garlic (You can roast this ahead of time.)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups of broth
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Rosemary
- 4 drops Young Living Lemon essential oil
- 1 drop Young Living Basil essential oil
- Gluten Free Pasta (I used a 9oz. Package of RP’s gluten free Fusilli)
Sautée the onions and celery in 1/8 cup of olive oil.
Add 3 cups broth, Cooked Great Northern Beans, chopped tomato, and fresh rosemary. Simmer 20 minutes.
In the 1/8 cup olive oil add 4 drops Lemon essential oil and 1 drop of
Basil essential oil. After removing the garlic from the bulb, mash it into the oil.
Add cooked pasta. (Leave the pasta on the el dente side) and the mashed garlic oil mixture to the soup.
Garnish with the fresh Basil.